Uncooked Pizza Sauce
Pizza Sauce Ingredients
* 28 oz. of can crushed tomatoes
* 3 oz. of tomato paste
* 4 tbsps. Pecorino Romano
* 1 tsp Oregano
* 2 tbsps. minced fresh garlic
* 1 tbsp. black pepper
* 3 tsps. of sugar
* 2 teaspoons of dried basil
Pizza Sauce Instructions
1. Whisk all ingredients together.
2. Allow flavors to blend for one hour before using. Enjoy your pizza !
California Oil Pizza Sauce Recipe
Pizza Sauce Recipe Ingredients
* 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
* 2 cloves garlic
* 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
* 1/4 tsp. dried basil
* 1/2 tsp. parsely flakes
* 1/4 tsp. majoram
* 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
* 1/4 tsp. ground black peppercorn
Pizza Sauce Recipe Instructions
1. First of all puree ingredients in a blender and store in a small covered jar.
2. Next is to brush oil sauces on dough, place desired cheese, and then top.
3. And then cook just like sauced pizzas, however they may take just a little less time until done.
* These recipes makes enough pizza sauce for 2 12" pizzas.
* By using these examples, it's not hard to come up with your own variation based on your taste.