Cooked Pizza Sauce
Pizza Sauce Ingredients
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/4 Cup chopped onions
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 3 Italian plum tomatoes, peeled and minced
* 3 oz. canned tomato paste
* 2 1/2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
* 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
* 1/4 Black Pepper
* 1/2 Stick Unsalted Butter, sliced
Pizza Sauce Instructions
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
2. Sauté the onions in oil for 1 minute.
3. Stir in garlic, tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasoning.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring occasionally, forabout 5 minutes.
6. Reduce the heat to low and stir in butter pieces.
7. When the butter is half melted, remove the skillet from heat and continue stirring until thoroughly incorporated.
Pizza Sauce Recipe
Pizza Sauce Recipe Ingredients:
* 1 clove garlic, mashed and minced
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
* 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon oregano
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* dash red pepper, optional
PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS:
Combine all ingredients. Makes about 1 1/2 cups, enough for 2 pizzas.
Simple Pizza Sauce 1
Pizza Sauce Ingredients :
- 1 can (12 oz) Tomato paste
- 1 can (16 oz) Tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 small Onion diced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
Over medium heat, saute onion in olive oil until light brown. Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer until desired thinkness.
Easy Pizza Sauce Recipe
Pizza Sauce Recipe Ingredients
* 1 (4-ounce) can tomato paste
* 1 1/2 cups water
* 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* Salt and pepper
* 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
* 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
* 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
Pizza Sauce Recipe Instructions:
Mix together the tomato paste, water, and olive oil. Mix well. Add garlic, salt and pepper, to taste, oregano, basil, and rosemary. Mix well and let stand several hours to let flavors blend. No cooking necessary, just spread on dough...and the pizza is ready to serve ! Enjoy !